Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Fast Forward

Fast Forward ?? apakah???
just got the confirmation from both my current boss & my boss to be...
what a short notice.!!

I was needed to join TMIM on 3rd February 2009....
Since the 31st January is the cut-off date of the business transition & every related to insurance businesses are transfered automatically to TMIM after that date....
so technically there are nothing left can be done for me from this PGI ends ......
..... yet I still have to do my work .....but from the TMIM base lah....
makna nyer... officially I am TMIM worker starting next month gituhhhh.......

... but the problem is... I have to speed up my clearance work here.... the hand-over things.. so on..so on... bla...bla... bla... warrrkkkkhhhh.... kelam kabut seiiihhhh..........

another 2 days more left in PGI katanye... sobs... sobs..... sobs....
starting feeling feeling & missing missing sudahhhhhhh.......
especially my place yang bersepah-sepah iniehh...

warrrkkkhhhhh..... touching..!!











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmg dah patut pindah pun, kerusi sampai dah berbekas. ish...macam terkenang2 meja sebelah ko tu..